AWESOME Virtual Accelerator – Apply Now
The AWESOME Accelerator provides 10 weeks of focused learning, sales development and connections for women entrepreneurs in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba with emerging businesses.
What happens during the 10 weeks?
- meet with your cohort for a 3 hour session once per week
- work through your individual barriers of branding, processing, distribution and product development in a group setting with experts, seasoned entrepreneurs and your peers
- be required to prepare for and participate during each session
- be expected to progress through your own business development goals between each session
- have opportunities to pitch and sell in a variety of practical scenarios
- be assigned your own “board of directors”, and you will meet with them twice during the 10-week period
You can apply if you:
- have a food product idea, sell a food product within your provincial borders, or have started to sell a food product outside of your province in the past 12 months
- have the objective and potential to sell Canada-wide
- are a woman entrepreneur with at least 50% ownership in your company
- live in Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba
Apply if you want to:
- improve your marketing and operations for expansion
- participate in guided, live discussions with experts, seasoned entrepreneurs and your peers
- develop your pitching and selling skills for Canada-wide business growth
When can I apply? When does the cohort start and end?
Apply now for the second cohort. Application intake will remain open until August 2021.
The second cohort will be selected by September 6, 2021. The second cohort will begin the week of September 13, 2021 and end the week of November 25, 2021.
How do I apply?
Complete the written application first.
If your application is selected, you will be invited to interview with the program coordinators to determine your fit and acceptance as a participant.
Is this free?
For now, yes.
More information or application link, click here.