The Food Centre's processing capabilities is diverse. Our production staff boasts extensive industry experience and passion for food production. We have processing expertise in the following food products:
- Meat (sausages, ham, bacon, burgers, dried meats, boneless ribs)
- Condiments (chutneys, jams, sauces, honey, flavoured oils)
- Fruits/Vegetables (dried fruit, fruit juice, infused fruits, condiments)
- Beverages (juices, tea, tea bag, pasteurized milk)
- Snacks (snack bars, protein bars, roast pulses, cookies)
- Dry Mixes (baking mix, dried fruit, seasoning mix)
- Cheese and Dairy (artisan cheese, yogurt, sherbet, pasteurized milk)
- Ready to Eat (ethnic cuisine, deli meats, hummus, snacks)
Our Processing Department works closely with our Food Development team. Once development has been completed, your formulation is scaled up for production. Our trained staff will facilitate a smooth transition from benchtop to commercial production in our federally inspected Pilot Plant. Our Pilot Plant offers options for short term processing and incubation.
Our network of packaging and ingredient suppliers enables our clients to achieve lower costs to their final product.
Our Processing Team is made up of individuals who have a combined 60 plus years in the food processing industry. Most of our production staff has worked with a wide variety of food products and from various sectors. Their solutions oriented approach sets them apart when it comes to process development for your product. Saving client money and time is important.
The Food Centre employs full-time and part-time employees to assist clients with production.