The Food Centre is an innovative and team oriented organization. We are strategicially positioned to deliver services to advance Saskatchewan's food industry and provide companies with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
We are an industry leader in the food industry. To work at the Food Centre, you must be willing to work in an evironment that is challenging, team oriented, and results oriented. We seek individuals with a diverse background and skills in the food industry.
The Food Centre offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits package to qualified candidates.
There is currently one job opening.
- set up, operate, and clean production equipment
- work on milling, extruders, dryers and packaging equipment manufacturing a variety of products
- participate in continual improvement of processes
- prior experience in a food plant would be an asset
- minimum of Grade 12
- strong mechanical aptitude
- ability to perform simple mathematical calculations
- proficient reading and writing ability
- ability to perform physical tasks including lifting
Deadline for applications is: April 30, 2018
***There is a chance that this position will be filled prior to the deadline.
Please submit your cover letter and resume by mail, email or fax to: Dr. Hood-Niefer, 2335 Schuyler Street, Saskatoon, SK S7M 5V1
Only selected candidates will be contacted. No phone call please.